Our Wine Club
We invite you to join our Wine Club family
Members of Foley Sonoma enjoy benefits far beyond exclusive wines, private events, wine tastings and tours. They are a select group of passionate individuals who share our love of life with their friends and families through our wines.
—The Foley Sonoma Team & Family
- Complimentary wine tasting and tours (by appointment) for you and up to 4 guests.
- 20% discount on all orders and the opportunity to re-order your club shipment at a 30% discount.
- Priority notice on futures, pre-release and library wines.
- Invitations to exclusive Foley Sonoma events; plus enjoy additional member benefits at other Foley Family Wines properties, including invitations to events.
- Enrollment in the Foley Food and Wine Society loyalty rewards program for additional benefits and discounts - earn points on all of your purchases & redeem for future purchases, event tickets and much more!
- Complimentary tasting at any of our Sister properties up to four people and a minimum 10% discount on wine and merchandise. Foley Estates, Firestone Vineyard, Eos, Lancaster Estate, Sebastiani, Chalone Vineyard, Three Rivers Winery, Langtry Estate & Vineyards, Foley Johnson, Chalk Hill Estate, Roth Estate, The Four Graces, Merus, and Kuleto Estate.
Club Membership Options
Bordeaux Wine Club members enjoy traditional red grape varieties of the Bordeaux region such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot, Cabernet Franc and Malbec which are the core focus of our estate.
Shipments in February, April, November — 6 bottles per shipment.
Medley Wine Club members enjoy selections of hand-picked wines throughout the year for a sampling of our estate and beyond. You have the option of Mixed Reds & Whites or Reds only.
Shipments in February, April, November — 4 bottles per shipment
There is no initial membership fee and you are only paying for your shipment cost each quarter. Each shipment will be charged to your Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card shortly before your wines are sent. If it is necessary to cancel your membership, that request must be received at least 30 days prior to the next shipment. Termination of membership may be requested following the receipt of two shipments. Due to state laws the shipment of wine across state lines is only permitted to certain registered states. Please ask your winery host for the list of applicable states and details.
For more information please reach out to our Wine Club Concierge at (800) 433-1944 x2 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tour and Tasting Reservations
For general reservation inquiries: email@example.com